Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's So Unfair: Skinny Chicks

Recently, my friend and I went to a boxing match. We had lots of fun, drank lots of beer, and felt lots of jealously over the super skinny boxing ring chicks. I don't know what they're called, but they are the girls that strut around the ring in between the rounds and hold up the cards telling you what round is next.

After all was said and done, we got to take pictures with them. A very pretty, super sweet boxing ring chick decided to become extra talkative and tell me her problems. She's so skinny and she can't gain weight in spite of all the overeating she tries to do. Oh, and she'd anything for a larger butt. Now, if I looked like a walking beanpole, maybe I'd be a tad more sympathetic. But I'm standing there, with a butt and can't hide to save my life, ever growing love handles (that I have NO love for), and thighs that seem to get bigger by the minute. I offered to hand them over to her, but she wouldn't go for it.

To all the super skinny chicks out there who really wish they would get bigger, just wait. Time will catch up you and then you'll regret ever wishing such nonsense. You sillies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home