Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's So Unfair: Chyna...you broke my heart!

There was a time when I was a BIG WWE fan. Who was my favorite? Chyna of course. She was kicking the men's ass and making the women look ridiculous. But she got fired or quit, who knows when it comes to Vince. I lost interest pretty much after that, the other women suck and since I knew there would never be a Chyna vs. Nicole Bass match (Nicole was long gone but I was still hoping) there was nothing for me to look forward to.

But Chyna (now known as Chyna Doll) went from this:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Image swiped from Slam! Wrestling

to this:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Image swiped from Go Fug Yourself

My world is shattered. There is no hope for her to hop to TNA looking like hot ass mess. Where is my beer? I need something to cry into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home